Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019: Details & Tips
My favorite sale of the year is almost HERE!! Also known as the #NSale, this the BEST sale for shopping NEW Fall arrivals! It’s a great time to take full advantage of the discounts on sweaters, boots, denim, and beauty products before the items go back to their original full price! Nordstrom Cardholder’s get early access a week before the public.
When you sign up to be a cardholder you will receive sale perks and points on all purchases throughout the year. I actually signed up last year because of this sale. You can click HERE to become a cardholder to receive early access for the sale. You will also receive a $60 Bonus Note if you sign up by July 10th! The Sale will start Friday, July 12th at 12:30pm EST.
When Is The Sale:
Brands To Shop Include:
Nike, Free People, Sam Edelman, AG Jeans, Rebecca Minkoff, Ray Bans, Marc Fisher LTD, Topshop, and so many more!
What Items To Shop For:
I’ll mainly be shopping online! I use this sale to stock up on staple pieces to wear throughout fall and winter like nice jeans, boots, and sweaters. I also look for workout clothes and sneakers! You can’t beat the discounted prices! I’ve had my eye on a few pairs of boots that I can’t wait to shop.
Tips For The Sale:
- Have a plan! Take a look in your closet and figure out what staple pieces you are missing. Things can get pretty chaotic, so I would have a few things in mind that you are shopping for to make it easy! The site usually crashes within the first few hours, so I would start shopping right away!
- Most items will sell out during the first week of the sale, where only cardholders can shop. However, if you have a budget or have been saving for this sale, I do suggest you sign up to be a cardholder to receive early access.
- I will be updating my blog on items that have been restocked.
- Stay tuned on My Instagram and stories for updates!
- Download the LIKEtoKNOW.it App search/follow Talia.Fickel. I will be sharing links to my favorite items!
- The best part is Nordstrom offers FREE Shipping & FREE Returns! It’s better to buy an item before it sells out and if it doesn’t work out you can always return it.
I can’t wait to share with you my favorites from the sale! A blog post will go live this Friday, July 12th sharing a full list of the best items to buy during the sale, so make sure you are following along on the blog and Instagram!